Thursday, July 21, 2011

More Random Ramblings

   Hey people, how is it going? Are you enjoying your summer? I know I am. Today I'm just going to talk about several random topics. Enjoy!
   The teaser trailer for "The Dark Knight Rises" came out recently.  The trailer is only about a minute long but the movie looks incredible. Christopher Nolan has a talent for making epic movies. That reminds me, I need to watch Inception again. I think I finally understood the whole thing the third time I saw it.
   What other movies are coming out? They are remaking "Spiderman." The trailer looks interesting. We will have to see how that goes. "The Hobbit" is currently in production. There is no doubt that movie will be awesome.
   Rebecca Black released a new song and video. At least "Friday" was memorable and catchy.  Her new song "My Moment," while better vocally, is bland and forgettable.
   According to recent polls, our new president will be either Barack Obama or Mitt Romney. My opinion is that the identity of the president will not greatly affect our current economic situation. It will take the combined effort of the people and the government to change that. Although it would be great to have a Republican in the white house, I am okay with Obama. He's good at giving speeches.
   Enough political mumbo jumbo. Mumbo Jumbo? Is that proper English? Is that phrase FDA approved? How do mimes contribute to society? What's the meaning of life? When will giraffes take over the world? Why can't chickens cross roads without having their motives questioned? What it the air- speed velocity of an unladen swallow?
   Well, the increasingly random questions signal that I am about done with today's post. So long my friends, perhaps we shall meet again. Whatever peril shall come across thy path, never lose heart. Even when you find thyself in the darkest places, remember the friendship that binds us all. Even when all hope is lost, simply look to the stars and remember that somewhere in this crazy mixed-up universe of ours, there's still a little place... called Albuquerque.

No comments:

Post a Comment