Sunday, May 29, 2011

The Stupid Poem

An original poem by me:

Every day 
in this world 
goes by
and life goes on
every day
monday through saturday
life goes on 
oh and sunday too
and the other days
well I already said that
but you know what I mean
life goes by quickly 
like a... fast... fast car
that goes really fast
like REALLY FAST
like so fast you can’t even see it
like invisible
well not invisible but really fast
and life is like a leaf
floating to the ground
slowly 
slowly 
slowly
very slow
like a turtle
or a sloth
what’s a sloth anyway?
some kind of australian monkey I think
why is australia considered a continent
while greenland is still a country
thats not fair
its unfair
funfair?
lets go to the funfair!
funfair! 
funfair! 
funfair!
...what?
Oh, I kinda lost my train of thought
hmm
uhhhh
well I’m running out of space 
so I will close by telling you the meaning of life
the meaning of life is
what? out of space?
shoot.

The End

No comments:

Post a Comment