Monday, June 13, 2011

Best Excuses

Next time your teacher asks why you didn't do your homework, give her one of these excuses.


1. Gnomes carried it off
2. My brother ate it
3. I had to go climb a tree
4. A llama ate it
5. I had a facebook appointment
6. Homework kills trees
7. Do the homework yourself, lady!
8. It's a free country, i can do what i want
9. We had homework?!?
10. My homework was stolen by the FBI
11. Doing homework is against my religious principles
12. My parents forgot to pay the gravity bill
13. I had to read the dictionary
14. YO GABBA GABBA WAS ON!!!
15. Tom Cruise needed it as a prop for his new movie!
16. No speech english
17. The President ordered me not to do it!
18. I am nodexterous, i can write with neither the left or right hands
19. A maniac with a gun forced me to rip the homework up!
20. My unicorn friends made me go on a magical adventure to return the amulet to the banana king! 

No comments:

Post a Comment